Albums currently kicking your ass

ueAtwdN.jpg

Harps Of The Ancient Temples, fucking amazing album.

Honestly, the amount of bands I only like the debuts of are far outweighed by those I like many albums by.
Stop mentioning shitty ass generic Death Metal bands that turned into boring Metal magazine fodder and maybe you'll stop hearing me express annoyingly anal opinions about how they suck after the first album, you fucking mugs.

;)

Example: my favourite Coroner album is Mental Vortex.

Success!
Glad to hear you liked the Meth Drinker link, great fucking band.

Ive been checking more of their stuff out and I really like what im hearing. Definitely what I was looking for in the traditional sludge sound. Maybe I should revisit Eyehategod considering all of the similarities im reading about?

As for Neurosis, ive given them plenty of my time, but they never really left a huge impact.

Maybe because most people who have heard them think they're awesome and they get good reviews? I find them underwhelming.

This.

Or people could just stop being lazy and google it?

Sometimes people will forget to post the band name. It takes more effort to bitch about it than simply google it.

Or people could just stop being lazy and google it?

:rolleyes: You mean people can stop being lazy or thinking they're cool or whatveer by typing out a few fucking words?

Im usually with Ozz here, but the guy friggin' posted the name of the album. I really dont see what the problem is.

edti: Ozz, just a thought ... but i say you just delete the posts where the album covers dont include a name/title and people still deliberately dont type em out, like it's some sort of fucking art display thread or something. That'll teach 'em.

edti: Ozz, just a thought ... but i say you just delete the posts where the album covers dont include a name/title and people still deliberately dont type em out, like it's some sort of fucking art display thread or something. That'll teach 'em.

That's a dumb idea. You can't just delete posts because you don't like how they are formatted.

I've thought about doing that multiple times but that would be way too much work considering it's EVERY OTHER FUCKING POST.

I could start a new thread and have that be a stipulation..

It takes 5 seconds to type out who/what it is, especially since you're the one pimping the album.

On the flip side, it's also incredibly easy and takes 5 seconds to do a reverse image search.

That said- 5 seconds from the poster can save several other people the same 5 seconds.

It really is not hard to do a reverse image search, unless one is brain-damaged. All one has to do is copy the URL of the image and search it in Google.

Have people really gotten too lazy to actually use the internet?

>Bitches about people being lazy
>Posts about being too lazy to go pay his rent

Okay man.

It's really more of a courtesy thing. If you are taking the time to post a url to an image, it doesn't take you more than 4-5 seconds to type the band name and album title. This is assuming it isn't on the picture already and legible. If it is, I don't expect you to type out either item.