Albums currently kicking your ass

cover5.jpg

Honestly, I do like you TechBarb, you've grown on me, but thinking back you fucking like The Faceless for Christ's sake, hahaha.
The very definition of tastelessness to me.

It's no loss to KISS if you don't like them, given that fact.

Doomsword, Procession & Count Raven! :kickass:

grandmagus_hammer_(big).jpg

Nefarious Dismal Orations was the first Inquisition album I ever heard. Not my favorite of their discography, but still a crushing album regardless. :kickass:

"biting the feeders hand"? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Oh and FWIW, Im pretty sure more people here like The Faceless than they do kiss. I remember that band being nothing more than a good laugh amongst most older fans. And after i took a chance to listen to them, it was clear as to why they're considered nothing more than a joke amongst that crowd. Those guys didnt listen to shit like kiss or any other garbage like that in the 70's and 80's. They listened to Sabbath, Purple, Maiden, Metallica, Slayer and a countless number of other awesome bands that were sizzling in the metal scene. Metal fans =/= "kiss army" :lol: They're on the opposite end of the spectrum as far as metal goes, musically and in essence.

are you this fucking dense? the more i talk to you the more it seems you have lesser understanding of the english language then before.
I'm trying to tell you that you're being a fucking asshole

That is actually the reissued art for "Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult" you fucking retard.

oopsie.

are you this fucking dense? the more i talk to you the more it seems you have lesser understanding of the english language then before.
I'm trying to tell you that you're being a fucking asshole

Oh is that what you were trying to imply with "biting the feeders hand" :lol: and then you proceed to go on about the engloish language? :lol:

Dude, behave yourself. Wasn't i the one who helped integrate you into the community here? Remember? Dont make me take away your pacifier, son.

Inquisition - Nefarious Dismal Orations, just in case anyone is wondering.

It's actually Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult, which is their debut album that came out in 1998. Nefarious Dismal Orations is their fourth album that was released nine years later. Way off the mark.

I posted this version of the art because it's the one that I own and it is by the same artist as most of their other albums.

"biting the feeders hand"? What the fuck are you even talking about?

Oh and FWIW, Im pretty sure more people here like The Faceless than they do kiss. I remember that band being nothing more than a good laugh amongst most older fans. And after i took a chance to listen to them, it was clear as to why they're considered nothing more than a joke amongst that crowd. Those guys didnt listen to shit like kiss or any other garbage like that in the 70's and 80's. They listened to Sabbath, Purple, Maiden, Metallica, Slayer and a countless number of other awesome bands that were sizzling in the metal scene. Metal fans =/= "kiss army" :lol: They're on the opposite end of the spectrum as far as metal goes, musically and in essence.

I'm definitely not a fan of KISS either, by my own ear and preferences. But I don't think we should get in the habit of "shaming" people because of their musical tastes. I'm sure we all have stuff we listen to that we don't talk about here. If he likes KISS, whatever I say. I like Daft Punk. Who cares?

KISS rules, ask literally any old school Metal band and most of them will be on my side.
You can keep all the UM Faceless fans haha.

I'll take Chris Reifert, Jimmy Bower, Wino etc anyday.

To TB's credit: The way some people respond to his posts, they don't do themselves any favors with not escalating shit. People who respond are equally as guilty because it tends to goad him into responding even more fervently.