Albums currently kicking your ass

King Dude - Songs Of Flesh And Blood-In The Key Of Light.
Man this is a great neofolk album,I hear influences from Nick Cave to Sisters Of Mercy and plenty of dark Americana/country type stuff.Glad I scored this on cd as well as standard vinyl and that gorgeous ltd red cloth bound vinyl.

gf5z80p.jpg

Seventh Star I've always found to have some great tracks, but it's very spotty. There is some downright crap on that album too that drags it down.

No More Tears tho

Can't stomach No More Tears at all. Ozzy trying out the mid-tempo, chugga chugga tough-guy metal? No thanks.

"No Stranger to Love" is probably the worst song on the album, but it's the second track so it's over relatively early.

I actually think of Heart Like A Wheel as a low point of the album. To each their own.

What don't you like about Heart Like A Wheel? Vocals are good, riffs too, and solo is listenable. My only complain is the length maybe, gets a bit repetitive. Low point is No Stranger To Love, too cheesy for me.

What don't you like about Heart Like A Wheel? Vocals are good, riffs too, and solo is listenable. My only complain is the length maybe, gets a bit repetitive. Low point is No Stranger To Love, too cheesy for me.

I don't enjoy the riffs as much as I probably should, and as you said it gets a bit repetitive. I should, in theory, like it, but I just don't.