Albums currently kicking your ass

That art is brilliant. @Master_Yoda77

this is even better. the robot is so not impressed about getting short-circuited by dog piss.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: CiG
The general atmosphere and production reminds me of bits and pieces of Mortuary Drape's discography - really rotten and decaying and vile. Have you heard Age of Fire? It's arguably even more demented.

I listened to Age of Fire today after reading this. It's definitely interesting but it suffers from not having the unique production of Toteslaut I think and the music on it just seems more standard. I'll need to listen to it more. Do you know what their other 2 albums are like?

I'm quite a big fan of The Drape and see where you're coming from with the comparison. Tolling 13 Knell is one of my favourite albums released in the 2000s.

I listened to Age of Fire today after reading this. It's definitely interesting but it suffers from not having the unique production of Toteslaut I think and the music on it just seems more standard. I'll need to listen to it more. Do you know what their other 2 albums are like?

I'm quite a big fan of The Drape and see where you're coming from with the comparison. Tolling 13 Knell is one of my favourite albums released in the 2000s.

I agree, but it's definitely one of those albums that requires multiple listens to properly click. The atmosphere is more fiery and outright hellish than the filth and rot of Toteslaut. Celebration of the Four is entirely dark/ritual ambient, which doesn't really interest me. I haven't heard Muspellz Synir.

And yeah Tolling 13 Knell rules. By far Mortuary Drape's most underrated album.