Albums currently kicking your ass

71426.jpg

Isole - Forevermore

Really love this album, one of my favourite bands.

Yeah it's pretty great, but it's the only one I'm familiar with. Could you explain what their others sound like?

I'm terrible at explaining stuff.

The best way I could describe them as a whole is that they're much more traditional, doom-wise, on their debut Forevermore and Throne Of Void (the latter one of their greatest in my opinion) and then after that they add quite a lot of progressive and epic elements. Bliss Of Solitude, my favourite and first purchase of theirs, is so fucking majestic.

Somewhat in the vein of late 90's Solitude Aeturnus with less clinical drumming.

I swear, I listen to this album at least once a month.

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
I've never really checked out Isole. I think I heard a stream of Silent Ruins when it came out and dug it, but I've never bothered to go check out any of their other stuff.

a3541862054_10.jpg

Once again, thanks @no country for old wainds for suggesting this! Long live the LOUD!

I posted this when it first came out you didn't heed my advice to check it out sucker.

Reactions: JontRevolting
yeah i considered crediting CiG for recommending that to me in the first place but then i didn't because we're not 12 years old and nobody gives a fuck <3

edit: srsly thanks tho

yeah i considered crediting CiG for recommending that to me in the first place but then i didn't because we're not 12 years old and nobody gives a fuck <3

edit: srsly thanks tho
But isn't that what this forum is about? Acting as pioneers and then giving ourselves standing ovations, when really it's quite delusional. Not trying to stir the pot, just an observation.

Youtube and websites like it where its so easy to mask your identity are the epitome of internet interaction. When no one knows who you are you can create your own identity. On this website i stay fairly true to myself but in general you lot are just fun to talk to, were all assholes here, lol

Reactions: JontRevolting