Albums currently kicking your ass

12772.jpg

I dont really care for posters with vinyls, I only ever put up a poster if I can frame it and it looks really awkward with a framed poster with the fold lines from fitting in the sleeve.

I dont really care for posters with vinyls, I only ever put up a poster if I can frame it and it looks really awkward with a framed poster with the fold lines from fitting in the sleeve.

I don't like the fold lines either, kind of kills the look of having a nice poster. Id be willing to make an exception if there was a particularly cool poster, but in general no. They are good for college dorms though I guess.

Or you can just take out the record and the sleeve and put it in a blank white outer sleeve then frame up the actual record.

There is just something about this that feels dirty to me, and I'm not even really a big vinyl collector. Though if the vinyl also looked really cool, there are always those frames that include both the sleeve and the vinyl itself.

Speaking of posters, where do you guys find good metal ones?

znowhite84ahtt-front-320x320.jpg

Never liked this EP *that* much before, but man is it working for me now. So much swing in these riffs. Songs are nice and short too, no redundancy.

Reactions: infrablack