Albums currently kicking your ass

Wilderun-Sleep-at-the-Edge-of-the-Earth-01-500x500.jpg

This is a brilliant record from start to finish.

Reactions: zerostatic
I'd give it another spin my lad.

Objectively, it was good, but seemed like well executed more of the same. It's probably me though. I'm getting pickier in the genre towards BM towards either the spacey/droney stuff(Mare Cognitum, Spectral Lore, Darkspace), or way more occult/ritualistic varieties (Fyrnask, Akhlys, Batushka) I guess it's boredom with the genre and branching out, if anything.

Objectively, it was good, but seemed like well executed more of the same. It's probably me though. I'm getting pickier in the genre towards BM towards either the spacey/droney stuff(Mare Cognitum, Spectral Lore, Darkspace), or way more occult/ritualistic varieties (Fyrnask, Akhlys, Batushka) I guess it's boredom with the genre and branching out, if anything.

Can't lump it in with epic space metal tho. It's nature metal. It doesn't bring anything cutting edge to the table but it does EVERYTHING so damn well.

I am getting picky too. I do like the album but the best one (I forget the name) is the one with "The Custodian of Science." That is an awesome song and as a whole it feels like their most complete record.

You should check out the new The Wretched End album. For some reason it isn't getting the best reviews, but I fucking love it.

Reactions: Draehl