Albums currently kicking your ass

3228.jpg

Aborym
Just got this cd. Anything with a Twin Peaks reference is full of win.

Death Fortress' Deathless March of the Unyielding. Strong album. Normally not my style, but checked it out per showing up in Shreddit's top albums of the year so far thread and pretty glad I did...

a1642059104_16.jpg

Penance are probably one of the few doom bands that I still have yet to really check out.
Really underrated band, although I'll wager they're more highly regard around Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas. Choice albums would be The Road Less Travelled, Parallel Corners and Proving Ground but all their releases range from solid to excellent.

runemagick-envenomCD.jpg

I'd imagine theyre underrated because most of their shit is OOP and hard to find.

You are high man. This means the band is overrated just like every other band that is OOP. It seems like being OOP is a requirement for being one of those bands that you all fellate every day

Last edited:
In the context even of people that love 80's metal, I would say Dream Death are underrated too.
Not as much as many others, but they're hardly on the tips of many people's tongues, which is weird.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft