Albums currently kicking your ass

Yeah, it's great. I think the versions of "I Am the Black Wizards" and "Cosmic Keys to My Creation and Times" that appear on the EP are superior to the versions on ITNE. The other 2 songs are pretty good as well. It's probably Emperor's best material imo, with a much more fitting production than that on the first full length. I still like ITNE quite a lot, but some of the songs aren't up the standards of others. The first track is amazing, though.

Your stupid ass posting art that lacks a band name or album title. Nice artwork though, thanks for showing us all.

HA. You're new to the forum, I forgot, so I'll go easy on you with this one. Let's just say I'm not exactly setting a precedent by posting a cover with no name. And fuck that Krow guy. The Bolzer is not disappointing at all. The best songs are right there with some of the EP stuff.

HA. You're new to the forum, I forgot, so I'll go easy on you with this one. Let's just say I'm not exactly setting a precedent by posting a cover with no name. And fuck that Krow guy. The Bolzer is not disappointing at all. The best songs are right there with some of the EP stuff.

Fuck off cunt I've been here nearly two years now and I remember first joining and getting ripped for posting images and no explanation if there was no logo or title. If you can't handle typing a few words you really must be retarded.

a1822930508_10.jpg

EP due in the next few months!

Last edited:
@Krow To be honest, I have no idea. At their very worst, they're average. It's a problem we see with a lot of incredibly influential acts like Mercyful Fate where people look at the couple of groundbreaking releases at the very beginning of the band's creation and proceed to crap on/ignore everything else with no regard to actual quality. I remember getting Melissa, Don't Break the Oath and In the Shadows at a local record store I usually go to now (ten years ago) and I really liked In the Shadows and was surprised to see people shitting all over it. Same goes for the later albums.

I was actually really surprised when I first learned In the Shadows was a '90's album. :tickled:

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft