Albums currently kicking your ass

Utterly asinine opinion but fair enough.

Just my opinions

98be53a97a5c39e8a2441375e73f69b1.gif

Maybe to a slut like yourself, but you'd get laughed out of town anywhere here for listening to that goofy as east coast garbage. But then again, you're form australia, what the fuck would you know about good rap? wutang is literally a joke out here, no one would be caught dead listening to that fake ass crap.

I'd take early west coasty gansta rap like Tha Dogg Pound(Dog Food), Snoop Dogg(early classics), 2Pac, WC, Brotha Lynch, Spice 1, Celly Cel(Killa Kali), Tha Eastsidaz, the real bloods and crips(Damu Ridaz and Nationwide Rip Ridas), etc over anything that comes form the east coast

lol if you honestly believe East Coast isn't gangster, you're extremely deluded. Mobb Deep's Infamous is by far the most the most sinister shit out there.

edit: don't mean to derail things any further

IT SHALL BE DERAILED!

mob deep, lmao!!! ahhhahah perfect example of east coast garbage. I literally chucked one of their albums out of my car once because of how cringe-worthy their shit is. Who else are you going to namedrop and tell me they're gansta, Jadakiss? lmao.

That's why Tupac ripped those foos(mob deep) a new asshple and turned them into straight bitches(on numerous tracks), and they didn't even have the balls to bark back! Maybe they're considered gangsta out there, but mobb deep is the epitome of weak ass east coast shit out here. laughingstocks tbh.

mob deep diss(one of many)

.. how can anyone listen to east coast garbage after listening to stuff like this?

easy because east coast is grittier than anything west coast has ever put out. G-Funk is cute and all, but it's body of work doesn't hold up.

edit: i fuck with 2pac and such. I'm just befuddled how you can't acknowledge that they were two different things entirely.

edit: i fuck with 2pac and such. I'm just befuddled how you can't acknowledge that they were two different things entirely.

Umm i clearly acknowledged that they were/are two different things(and that im not into one of them). Aren't you the one who said i'm deluded for thinking east coast rap isn't as gangster as west coast gangsta rap .. when it clearly isn't? To a point where those same east coast artists would tell you the same thing. Be clear on what you;re trying to say next time.

You're such an embarrassing faggot, I'm so glad you're back. I mean I legitimately feel sorry for you as a human reading all of this nonsense. :saint:

But for someone who didn't want to derail the thread and go into a big debate on your hip hop opinions, you sure seem intent on going on and on, exposing everybody to your genuinely sad and pathetic opinions.

Real gangstas ragequit forums and rant on chess website inboxes! Holla!

Reactions: The Butt
Umm i clearly acknowledged that they were/are two different things(and that im not into one of them). Aren't you the one who said i'm deluded for thinking east coast rap isn't as gangster as west coast gangsta rap .. when it clearly isn't? To a point where those same east coast artists would tell you the same thing. Be clear on what you;re trying to say next time.

word, i sort of realized this after editing and was too lazy to revise. still think east coast is much more raw with the jazz influence. The Pharcyde are prolly the best thing to come out the west coast and their not even "gangsta"