Albums currently kicking your ass

OMEN%20-%20Warning%20of%20Danger%20CD-400x400.jpg

OMEN%20BATTLE.jpg

61tBqk2wtIL.jpg

He quoted you so he obviously said something about you. Don't be oblivious.

Yeah but his quote isn't embarrassing or anything. It just says I reported his comment when he was trying to spoil a television show I'm watching.

I don't understand why he would think I'm buttmad when he hasn't said anything to me. Not that I would be but at least you say it after someone reacts to what you said about them, he's saying it and he hasn't said shit to me so it just makes no sense.

Yeah but his quote isn't embarrassing or anything. It just says I reported his comment when he was trying to spoil a television show I'm watching.

I don't understand why he would think I'm buttmad when he hasn't said anything to me. Not that I would be but at least you say it after someone reacts to what you said about them, he's saying it and he hasn't said shit to me so it just makes no sense.

I thought he was talking about something other than that.

I did, totally by accident, I think we spoiled The Wire for him when we were all talking about our favourite characters. I would never do something like that intentionally.

Typical I'm being targeted by that Lebo looking cunt for no reason. :lol:

Nah I'm generally against reporting comments, but trying to spoil a show for someone on purpose is just a dick move. Lowest of the low.

Lol ... settle down now, snitchy.