Albums currently kicking your ass

45152.jpg

2963.jpg

1906.jpg

album458.jpg

Never really thought Jugulator was all that bad, if I'm being honest. Ripper sounds awesome and the music sounds solid. It's a change in style but hey, it certainly better than tedium like Rocka Rolla.

Reactions: CiG and The Ozzman
Demolition is a better Ripper era album, but Jugulator is definitely decent.
It certainly is. I remember hearing this album way back and by the time Cathedral Spires finished, all I could think about was why people thought it was bad. I mean, was it because Halford wasn't doing vocals?

Great album and great tracks but their best will always and forever be "The Knell and the World"!

That is a great track, the first few minutes are so epic. Slaughtersun is definitely a good album, I just feel that some of the tracks drag on a bit too much. Most of the songs are stretched to 10 minutes without the content to justify it I think.

It certainly is. I remember hearing this album way back and by the time Cathedral Spires finished, all I could think about was why people thought it was bad. I mean, was it because Halford wasn't doing vocals?

The songwriting wasn't as great as the Halford albums I guess. Though, I go back to those two albums more than I do Painkiller. Superior songwriting after all.