Albums currently kicking your ass

I think Omni and I overlap in that we're both more into trad than basically anything else but I wasn't aware that we shared that many favorites. Talos, on the other hand, I agree with so frequently that I've actually begun considering the possibility that he's a carefully crafted Omni alt designed for me to fall in love with only to discover that it was all a lie.

I think Omni and I overlap in that we're both more into trad than basically anything else but I wasn't aware that we shared that many favorites. Talos, on the other hand, I agree with so frequently that I've actually begun considering the possibility that he's a carefully crafted Omni alt designed for me to fall in love with only to discover that it was all a lie.

when the moon hits your eye,
like a big pizza pie,
that's atmora

676635.jpg

It's still Halloween in this motherfucker.

Reactions: CiG
you should also caption "Im decent enough to not make fun of/joke around about the Armenian genocide again BUT I WILL AGAIN IF I HAVE TO" right under that picture.

Another instance of not being able to read. I said in response to you saying I'm not decent for jokes:

"I'm decent enough to stop joking about the Armenian Genocide but I can easily go back to doing that just to solely fuck with you, you'll notice I haven't though so why don't you settle your stupid tits down and stop being a massive faggot."

Didn't say anything about "if I have to" just that I easily could to get an argument over on you (because it's an easy trigger subject) but I don't.