Albums currently kicking your ass

Amazing find. I was only going to check out the first song but I couldn't stop listening. It's like the vocals, guitar and drums are screaming in anguish all at once. Some people might resent the comparison but it kinda reminds me of some post-hardcore/emo stuff, though I can't off the top of my head think of any bands in that genre this intense.

Amazing find. I was only going to check out the first song but I couldn't stop listening. It's like the vocals, guitar and drums are screaming in anguish all at once. Some people might resent the comparison but it kinda reminds me of some post-hardcore/emo stuff, though I can't off the top of my head think of any bands in that genre this intense.

Rorschach and I Would Set Myself On Fire For You comes to mind. I think I kinda get what you mean anyways.

482.jpg

R-2040796-1374530997-5650.jpeg.jpg

I love how these are musicians with considerable talent that for some reason play ultra primitive, groovy, gangsta death metal. I like how there’s a pretty technical solo every so often and then it just goes right back into slamming it up. It’s as if the musicians are basically saying “look we can play, but fuck that”. Genius.

Reactions: CiG
Slam is at its best when it’s incorporated with regular brutal death metal but fuck me if I don’t like some ignorant shit too.