Albums currently kicking your ass

LTUxMzEuanBlZw.jpeg

It's taken awhile but man there's some killer stuff on here like Final Revelation, War Master, and Afterlife. I have been more into later Bolt Thrower when they fully developed that cleaner, more melodic, trademark sound, but more and more I'm really digging the rougher OSDM edge on Realm and War Master. Makes sense since that's about my favorite kind of music.

*Insert @CiG BT = pasta quote*

Reactions: zerostatic
Is this CIG lore I don't even remember?

I knew when I had 10 new alerts that you were back.

I guess it was "italian dish" to be precise. It's been quoted in multiple yearly ranking threads.

Trying to decide which Bolt Thrower is best is like trying to decide which Italian dish is best. You think of a good one and then you remember 4 other good ones and then you just go "............" and shut down and explode.

For Victory is so fugging good though, but I always seem to get caught up in the Godliness of Realm Of Chaos and War Master. Then I remember that Mercenary has some of their finest riffs ever and it starts all over again!

For Victory has "When Glory Beckons" and "Graven Image" though, which are top 20 Bolt Thrower tunes for me.

Reactions: zerostatic and CiG
Holy shit this ones good. Got it a while ago, but I've been jamming this on the walk to class every day this week. Some of the riffiest stuff I've heard in a moment

Funeral Chant.jpg

Pretty fucking good album. Mixture of speed metal, thrash, and old school black metal. Probably not your thing. :lol:

This new Ancient Death EP on the other hand? Maybe. Kicking my arse right now! Atmospheric 80's/90's style death metal featuring two guys from Garroted. I think this band formed from their ashes, which is a shame because Garroted were sick.

a3694331309_16.jpg