Albums currently kicking your ass

126053.gif

Has been kicking my ass for the majority of this month :kickass:.
Really excited to see what thier next one will be like.

:lol: @ diarrhea covered asian girls :yuk:

Was into goregrind for a while, but got tired of hearing people shit into microphones.

It's fun, generally, just like a lot of death metal nowadays is. Lymphatic Phlegm tend to reach beyond into more powerful, resonating territories, and are probably my favorite band playing goregrind.

It's fun, generally, just like a lot of death metal nowadays is. Lymphatic Phlegm tend to reach beyond into more powerful, resonating territories, and are probably my favorite band playing goregrind.

I'll listen to Lymphetic Phlegm every once and a while.
Their guitars really stand out for me.
I leaned more toward the medical Carcass-y type stuff.
NCC, Dead Infection, Regurgitate, and probably a few others are probably the only other ones that I listen to on occasion now.

I find this album, and Tyr in general, very underwhelming. Everything about my tastes suggests that I should love them, but I find them either:
a) ostentatious to the point of not even being fun to listen to, or
b) slow, repetitive, and boring.

Have you heard Ragnorok? It's an incredible album in my opinion. However I've been majorly disappointed with the latest 2. Eric the Red and How far to Asgard are both solid as well. They take a bit of getting used to though I admit.

I'll listen to Lymphetic Phlegm every once and a while.
Their guitars really stand out for me.
I leaned more toward the medical Carcass-y type stuff.
NCC, Dead Infection, Regurgitate, and probably a few others are probably the only other ones that I listen to on occasion now.

Satan's Revenge on Mankind and Bile. kthnxbai.