Albums currently kicking your ass

Katatonia-Night-is-the-New-Day.jpg

Katatonia's masterpiece.
Indeed it is.

The Great Cold Distance blows Night Is the New Day out of the water. Brave Murder Day & Dance of December Souls blows everything they have done out of the water. Anyway, I was seriously disappointed with their last album. Very boring, and this is coming from someone that would much rather talk about the albums that I like, as opposed to criticizing others.

The Great Cold Distance blows Night Is the New Day out of the water. Brave Murder Day & Dance of December Souls blows everything they have done out of the water. Anyway, I was seriously disappointed with their last album. Very boring, and this is coming from someone that would much rather talk about the albums that I like, as opposed to criticizing others.

Agreed.

7460_medium.jpg

Fat Girl has the most hilarious lyrics of all time, catchy as fuck too. Pure sexed up glam metal, love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Steel Panther are quite funny :lol:, really like them, too bad not many people dig the humor or the re-used riffs.
As for Brian Posehn, I like his clips, but I'm not that drawn into listening his album.

Nightrage+-+Descent+Into+Chaos+(2005).jpg