Albums currently kicking your ass

I think so man,just.Two really different albums,like DATD was old school but with Traveller they went for a sci-fi theme with a production to boot and the songs themselves marginally beat DATD also imo.Maybe I should'nt of said easily before but I think it is their best.

My favorite too. The guitar melodies are really upfront and omnipresent, and it sounds the least like any of their other albums. Everything up through Atavism is more or less great, though.

The%2BDillinger%2BEscape%2BPlan%2B-%2BIre%2BWorks%2B%5B2007%5D.jpg

00031_20.jpg

I know that more "serious" material is usually discussed here, but this is something I felt is worth bringing up.

This album is really good despite the quantity of breakdowns here. They are obviously not my cup of tea but the essential thing about this CD is that it sounds so "mechanical" I would say. While the vocals are your standard growls the drums are just fucking amazing. I mean, they steal the show by far, and if I wouldn't know this band in the first place I would say that the drums are of drum machine speed and precision.

The breakdowns get repetitive of course but the amount of ideas put here makes this album definitely worthwhile.

Once again, I know that more "serious" music is discussed here but this band is surely respect-worthy.

Still awesome. Blows everything else I've heard this year out of the water.

Last edited by a moderator: