Albums currently kicking your ass

The problem in this case is that I'm a Dead fanboy and everytime I listen to DMDS I think "why did he have to go and die on me like that before recording this album. :("

Yeah, I definitely prefer Attila's vocals to pretty much any other vocalist in the entire genre.

The problem in this case is that I'm a Dead fanboy and everytime I listen to DMDS I think "why did he have to go and die on me like that before recording this album. :("

That's how I feel about it too. However, Attila did a fine job filling those shoes which is just one of the many reasons why he is one the best vocalist in black metal.

l_a0387d3ec6df7559c85fa3c48ff6b0cd.jpg

Omega Massif - Geisterstadt

Instrumental post-metal/sludge from Germany. Worth checking out if you enjoy bands like Mouth of the Architect and Cult of Luna.

Totalitarian%20Love%20Pulse.jpg

:headbang: Best stuff ive heard in a while!

Drumming somewhat reminds me of Mysticum.

Deadly Spawn - From Beyond The Dark

Dirty, raw, old school death metal from Japan. There are members of Intestine Baalism in the band, and sometimes I can actually hear some similarities to Intestine Baalism in the music, though the overall style is different.

32033Pleasure_to_Kill.jpg

If this doesn't kick your ass, then you fucking suck.

We can dislike things you love, and that honestly doesn't make us faggots or posers.

inb4 faggot because i've never actually heard the album in question, this just irritates me.

also:

00909.jpg

awesome, anyone heard station?