Albums currently kicking your ass

hailinheritanceofevilne.jpg

^It will for sure be exciting to see. Also agree that its their best work and for sure one of the greatest metalcore albums out there.

cattlemonolith.jpg

GOOD! Fav. death metal (deathgrind to be more accurate) album so far in 2012...

Shut It Down is a beast of an album. Call them whatever you want, metalcore, deathcore, or hardcore, Animosity put out some good shit during their run. Also keep in mind that most of the members were 16-17 years old when this album was recorded. Fuck.

animosity-shutitdown.jpg

RunningWild.jpg

Running Wild here is a hard rockin/heavy metal band and I have to say this album is fun. I see there's already a pretty harsh review of this on m-a, but I didnt really expect anything but what it is. It's upbeat, it's kinda goofy... and I like it.

Branded and Exiled and Under Jolly Roger are my favorite Running Wild albums and I'm not saying this touches them, but it might be better than everything since The Rivalry (maybe excluding The Brotherhood)

Also, not that it has to do with anything but the way it's packaged is damn cool. In a slipcase is a jet black jewel case with the art and tracklisting printed on the jewel case itself in silver.