Albums currently kicking your ass

I swear to fuck everyone keeps sleeping on this KILLER album.

Zombie Inc - A Dreadful Decease
ZbVh5.jpg

It's kinda funny how album cover styles really go in waves. The shit we all thought was badass 5, 10, 15 years ago looks silly, and what we love today we'll look at in 5, 10, 15 years and laugh at.

Well yeah I can actually help here. :lol:
Engorged
Frightmare
Splatterhouse
Macabre - Murder Metal
Blood Freak (less thrash but same chaos and goofy attitude)

i really suggest ghoul's latest album too, transmission zero. It may very well be their best.

Let me check my stuff and see if i can cone up with some more.

Thanks Krow. Ill check em out and ill gladly accept any other recommendations too. :)

Thanks to kafka for mentioning this band.

Glad to return the favor Brooks. :kickass:

It's kinda funny how album cover styles really go in waves. The shit we all thought was badass 5, 10, 15 years ago looks silly, and what we love today we'll look at in 5, 10, 15 years and laugh at.
Whaddya mean? A good album cover is a good album cover. :confused:

88_punishment_for_decadence.jpg

All of these, unfortunately I don't own any of them due to limitation, but have them burnt onto a CD-R. I do own physical copies of the rest of his stuff.

39986.jpg

57789.jpg

76680.jpg

The band name is Horn if you can't read it. I have always enjoyed Nerrath's stuff immensely.

^ Have you heard their other stuff? I have their last two albums MXCII & Apokálypsis - Unveiling the Age that is not to Come. If you have heard those would you say Misotheism is better?

^ Have you heard their other stuff? I have their last two albums MXCII & Apokálypsis - Unveiling the Age that is not to Come. If you have heard those would you say Misotheism is better?

This is my first introduction to the band and am hooked. Gonna check out their other material pronto. However, Misotheism is a great fucking album and worth checking out regardless.