Albums currently kicking your ass

Embedded - Beyond The Flesh (2009)
236526.jpg

3093.jpg

This is probably my favorite Sodom album. It's got just enough death metal in with the thrash to really keep my attention. I'd like to know some more albums like this, without going ahead and recommending me a bunch of death/thrash, because that isnt really what I'm looking for.

Holy fuck! Why have I never checked this one out before? Seriously good stuff, rides the line between thrash and death perfectly

Gyard1.jpg

Graveyard's debut album. Hisingen Blues kicks my ass even more, but I've been listening to this one lately. If you haven't heard these guys and like the bluesy classic rock sound, I highly recommend them.

Aldaaron+-+Supreme+Silence+%282012%29.JPG

Aldaaron - Supreme Silence

This shit fucking rips! Catchy melodies, pummeling drums, fast tremolo picking, loads of epicness and thick atmosphere. :kickass:

This sounds excellent. Gonna have to track it down.

Edit: Found it on ebay, ordered their first album too as I checked it out on youtube & liked it a lot.

I dont know why I wasnt into Gaza sooner...I heard He's Never Coming Back awhile ago and couldnt get into it, and just never gave them another chance til now. That new album sounds pretty legit. Im going to be seeing them with Sunn O))) in LA in a few weeks so I think Ill brush up on em and see if they stick this time.