Albums currently kicking your ass

61l182dHazL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

^that one any good?^

Also, been listening to Binah - Hallucinating In Resurrecture (2012). Excellent. The vocals work well with the music and the music reminds me (distantly) of Hail Of Bullets, who are among my favorite bands. Binah does some really good OSDM.

^that one any good?^

Also, been listening to Binah - Hallucinating In Resurrecture (2012). Excellent. The vocals work well with the music and the music reminds me (distantly) of Hail Of Bullets, who are among my favorite bands. Binah does some really good OSDM.

It's not too bad. I like their most recent album, Intrinsic Indecency, much better though. I love every song on that album. Amagortis has an awesome sound in my opinion. A bit different than a lot of other brutal death bands.

Amagortis-IntrinsicIndecency.jpg

[youtube]E4a5kRgpyLU&feature=related[/youtube]

Update: listened to some Amagortis. Love it! Thanks for the rec. That style is something I really like a lot. Going to be checking out their entire discography. Some of the older BDM bands I'm not aware of, yet.

I kind of went from thrash to a giant void of music, to death metal in recent years and now I'm fanatical about death, BDM, slam, etc. Brutus, Malignancy, and Pyaemia are three others that have been unearthed for me in recent months.

Update: listened to some Amagortis. Love it! Thanks for the rec. That style is something I really like a lot. Going to be checking out their entire discography. Some of the older BDM bands I'm not aware of, yet.

I kind of went from thrash to a giant void of music, to death metal in recent years and now I'm fanatical about death, BDM, slam, etc. Brutus, Malignancy, and Pyaemia are three others that have been unearthed for me in recent months.

Glad you like them :kickass: I really got into brutal death/slam pretty recently myself. The first album I heard that I acknowledged as BDM/slam was Abominable Putridity's first album. Then I started looking into more and got hooked. I've got to find some more....This forum is pretty helpful in that. Just got to sit down sometime and look some up.