Albums currently kicking your ass

Eis.jpg

Another stellar black metal release of 2012....This is one of those albums that upon my first listen I fucking know its gonna stick with me...Shit is fucking brilliant.

Got about 2 minutes into the first track and gawwwwwwww damn this is a TITANIC album.

I'm not sure what kind of mood you have to be in to properly enjoy Death - Pierce Me but I'm sure I've never found it before. As soon as that god awful WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH hits on the first track I want to turn it off. I've tried at least ten times to listen to it and usually dont make it past Sterile Nails and Thunderbowels.

1246749190440.jpg

So happy this finally saw re-release. got my copy yesterday.

Edit: Also just bought that EIS album on digibook directly from the label. Every once and a while prophecy productions will release a turd, but for the most part they release such good black metal.

I'm not sure what kind of mood you have to be in to properly enjoy Death - Pierce Me but I'm sure I've never found it before. As soon as that god awful WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH hits on the first track I want to turn it off. I've tried at least ten times to listen to it and usually dont make it past Sterile Nails and Thunderbowels.

If you like the music half of Silencer but not the vox...

Totalselfhatred - self titled
1Vi7U.jpg