Albums currently kicking your ass

400x400.aspx

Spawn+of+Possession+-+Cabinet.jpg
[

That Aosoth album is excellent. I agree it's not quite as impressive as III, but it's still up there for me. Lunar Aurora is also kicking my ass right now. Checking out Hoagascht prompted me to re-visit their other stuff, mainly Elixir of Sorrow, Zyklus, & Andacht. I still have never heard Of Stargates and Bloodstained Celestial Spheres since I haven't been able to track down a copy for a decent price. I will get around to it one of these days.

I have Of Stargates and Bloodstained Celestial Spheres because I'm awesome. It's more keyboardy like Emperor.

That Aosoth album is excellent. I agree it's not quite as impressive as III, but it's still up there for me. Lunar Aurora is also kicking my ass right now. Checking out Hoagascht prompted me to re-visit their other stuff, mainly Elixir of Sorrow, Zyklus, & Andacht. I still have never heard Of Stargates and Bloodstained Celestial Spheres since I haven't been able to track down a copy for a decent price. I will get around to it one of these days.

Yes, both Aosoth albums are great, I'll try getting the S/T now. And I need a copy of the new Lunar Aurora.