Albums currently kicking your ass

imperialdoom1.jpg

2n1roso.jpg

:kickass: it's odd metal blade keeps these guys around. No bullshit 1000% satan stupid black thrash. Can't wait for their new one.

288056.jpg

First time hearing these guys and color me impressed. Groovy black metal right here. A lot of it is laid back black metal, and they definitely mix it up nicely with atmosphere and progressive influences. Can't wait to check the rest of their shit out.

1e8be54f2c33ad3492b6b2637bbb3eec.png

I'm not usually the impatient type when I want to buy an album but since the dude behind this band is being lame about the release (20 copies per day only until sells slow) I'm taking a peek.

lol this is failx2. Jungle Rot is lame as fuck and you can't link the image. Retard.

I thought the band was lame too and then I saw them live. Stop pigeonholing yourself you goddamn fuckshovel. Go listen to the first two JR albums and then talk to me. Retard.

edit: I fixed the picture. It's extremely difficult to post that type of stuff from a phone because sometimes you can see it but others can't right away.

Or just listen to Obituary instead.
Jungle Rot is okay, especially their first demo and full length but I'm not sure they're overly special.

Jungle Rot is okay if you can accept that it's meathead metal. I enjoy listening to them on rare occasions, but I'm not gonna accept them as high art or anything and I hope no one else here does.

Or just listen to Obituary instead.
Jungle Rot is okay, especially their first demo and full length but I'm not sure they're overly special.

Well, yeah. Obituary is obviously superior.

Skin the Living and Slaughter the Weak are really good. The other two I've listened to are ones I enjoy, but they aren't going on a 'best of' list at all.

Jungle Rot is okay if you can accept that it's meathead metal. I enjoy listening to them on rare occasions, but I'm not gonna accept them as high art or anything and I hope no one else here does.

Knuckle-dragger death metal. I do like that style and they do it really well.

On KoC, I really like the drumming. Nothing overly technical or special, but it's just phrased well.