Albums currently kicking your ass

1305.jpg

Is this an album most people hate?

Some might, but they don't know shit.

^ :kickass:

Forced_Entry_-_As_Above_So_Below_-_Front.jpg

Kicking my ass only because I'm still just on track 2. If it wasn't for the dumb joke tracks and general decrease in quality, this could have been a great tech-thrash album, that kind of groovy flashy arrogance really works at times.

618.jpg

Honestly one of the best albums made in any genre

I know right? This has always been my favorite album of theirs, and obviously knew it is good, but it was only recently that I realized just how good it really is. Seriously one of the best metal albums ever made IF and ONLY IF you don't compare them to other bands. Death was the perfect name for that band, I just wish Mr. Schuldiner wasn't so apologetic about it.

Broken ears? That album is so disjointed and poorly written its ridiculous. Haphazardly throwing together different sections and riffs of different tempos, with absolutely no regard for cohesiveness and flow, does not a good song (let alone album) make.

Latelt I've been trying not to criticize albums like this, as I've actually been attempting to not be such a cunt about music, but the "broken ears" remark rubbed me the wrong way so fuck that, you woke the dragon.

Musically cunty R.J. is back, everyone. Time to celebrate.

It flows perfectly to me. Anyone who is a fan of progressive music could understand the changes imo. Problem is some of you can't handle complex song structures and creativity :p

The riffs are generally pretty simple and boring, retreading the same bullshit he had been doing almost since the start. Tons of prog out there better than it.