Albums currently kicking your ass

here-in-after-58135a9c05209.jpg
Best Immolation album :kickass:

Like Drudkh but with no blast beats and a female singer. I guess a few doomish riffs but I find it to sound more like black metal than anything else. Way better than the 2 BM bands that I've been recommended to check out.

685498.jpg

Ataraxy. Where did this shit come from? Amazingly old school and doomy. I'm gonna check out their debut asap!

Good shit. I don't often like much that is described as doomy but this definitely hit the spot. My only complaint is that it was too short! Got me through a couple of minutes of the work day and now I'm having to find something new again lol

Reactions: CiG and Draehl
685498.jpg

Ataraxy. Where did this shit come from? Amazingly old school and doomy. I'm gonna check out their debut asap!
Oh man I'd have loved more of the same but I'm often appreciative of a band diversifying their sound.
Good shit. I don't often like much that is described as doomy but this definitely hit the spot. My only complaint is that it was too short! Got me through a couple of minutes of the work day and now I'm having to find something new again lol

I'm becoming a shill at this point but you guys should check out (if you have already apologies) Asphodelus! Along with that new Ataraxy album they're one of the few bands trying to recreate that old death/doom sound, but without turning it into embarrassing gothic metal. Think old Katatonia and My Dying Bride.

They have a debut full length coming out soon:

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark