Albums currently kicking your ass

Surgical-Strike-Part-of-a-Sick-World-01.jpg

STCover.jpg

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
That one weirded me out man, though I definitely like a lot of her stuff. Gonna give The Divine Punishment and Saint of the Pit a shot the next time I listen to her.

I was doing some revisiting of "cult" female artists and I still can't get into her, though I haven't checked out anything after her sophomore. I probably shouldn't have posted that in this thread. Are you a fan of Nina Hagen or Lydia Lunch?

I was doing some revisiting of "cult" female artists and I still can't get into her, though I haven't checked out anything after her sophomore. I probably shouldn't have posted that in this thread. Are you a fan of Nina Hagen or Lydia Lunch?
Haven't heard of Nina Hagen, any specific recs? I've checked out one Lydia Lunch album in the past, remember liking it.

Haven't heard of Nina Hagen, any specific recs? I've checked out one Lydia Lunch album in the past, remember liking it.

Nina Hagen is one of those artists where there's no real place to start, just gotta dive in because she's going to test your palette regardless. That said, my favourite album of hers is Nunsexmonkrock. Has a single that always came on Rage when I was a kid so it has some nostalgic value for me.

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark