Albums currently kicking your ass

This rn. To be honest, my first impression was kind of a "ugh, another 70s throwback thing" (is it enough to call it trendy at this point? I feel like it's every other band) but it has grown on me a lot. I love the lack of economy with almost every song being some unwieldy 8 minute thing you can really get lost in. Cozy stuff. And the loose overarching theme of magic really works for me, for some reason.

it's just the demon bitch guys under a different name if you aren't aware. chaosmonger's buddies.

Reactions: CiG
I don't agree with "way better" but I might actually prefer it. Very close though, both great albums.

it's just the demon bitch guys under a different name if you aren't aware. chaosmonger's buddies.

I'm aware, CiG mentioned it before. I far prefer this to Hellfriends though.

Wow I'm tripping, I thought @Vegard Pompey was quoting the new Isengard album. :lol:

I guess the Isengard album must also have 8 minute songs and an overarching theme of magic? I should check it out, then.

Reactions: CiG
oh i assumed he was around, i saw him on RYM before suggesting that Jon Schaffer following a group of rioters into the Capitol building was more important to Metal history than the churches being burnt in Norway

hey i saw that too, still cant wrap my head around that

a3679885282_10.jpg