Albums currently kicking your ass

I got the re-releases of ...And So The Night Became and Beyond the Wandering Moon with songs from this EP. Does the sound change at all on the original?

I'm not sure, I have originals of both Beyond the Wandering Moon and ...And So the Night Became. I have the Hammerheart re-release of Dark Sorcery though, and it doesn't say anywhere that it was remastered or anything, so I presume the bonus tracks on the reissues have remained untouched too.

I guess it's all the same then, thanks. Albums currently kicking my ass:

Deathspell Omega - Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum
Blacklodge - SolarKult
Impureza - Inquisition Demos
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Aeternus - Beyond The Wandering Moon
Michael Pinella - Enter By The Twelfth Gate
At The Gates - Terminal Spirit Disease
Estradasphere - Buck Fever
Arcana - Raspail
Aborym - Generator

KISS-Dynasty is currently kicking my ass,as it always does,I know most KISS fans despise this album but i love it as it was my first exposure to them,way back when,songs like,Dirty Livin,Hard Times,Magic Touch,Save Your Love ect. always go down a treat in my house,love KISS

35043.jpg

Omnium Gatherum - The Redshift (best since the debut album!)
Feu Gregeois - Francorum Regnum Hierosolymorum demo (awesome, get it!)

KISS-Dynasty is currently kicking my ass,as it always does,I know most KISS fans despise this album but i love it as it was my first exposure to them,way back when,songs like,Dirty Livin,Hard Times,Magic Touch,Save Your Love ect. always go down a treat in my house,love KISS

I really love that album, honestly. :oops:

they were great back then,complete sensory overload for me as a young dude,i even went to see KISS-Meets The Phantom Of The Park at the movies when it came out,my aunty took me.My Brother recently got a copy for me on DVD off ebay a couple of years ago for my birthday and its easily one of the worst movies ever made,i did'nt give a shit at the time though cause it was KISS,but watching it now is a bit of a struggle,Dynasty still kicks my ass though

sounds like you were lucky in that regard,mine were into retard music like Lionel Ritchie:puke: Spandau Ballet:zombie: and bloody Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton:mad:...i had to find my own musical path