Albums currently kicking your ass

rm666_012_cover.jpg

Their subsequent two albums are so much of a ridiculous improvement from DCOA...and that's coming from someone initially mildly impressed by DCOA! Great band (Ithdabquth Qliphoth for those wondering...listen to them).

ASD, the band is Exence. Judging from the description I can probably safely avoid that.

Their subsequent two albums are so much of a ridiculous improvement from DCOA...and that's coming from someone initially mildly impressed by DCOA! Great band (Ithdabquth Qliphoth for those wondering...listen to them).

ASD, the band is Exence. Judging from the description I can probably safely avoid that.

Yea I lost interest to even sampling that after reading the description.

Their subsequent two albums are so much of a ridiculous improvement from DCOA...and that's coming from someone initially mildly impressed by DCOA!
I have all three releases, and I've got to say that their self-titled is my favorite. DCOA is kicking my ass simply because I was surprised by the shift that IQ initiated after it, as I heard the self-titled and Fyre Walk With Me prior to this :p. It may be IQ's worst, but that's really saying a lot.

It's like the case with Burzum. Det Som Engang Var is my least favorite album, but I still love it to death and always will.