Albums currently kicking your ass

Primordial-Redemption-At-The-Puritan-Hand.jpg

7266.Holy-Terror-_2D00_-Mind-Wars.jpg

This is fucking incredible, managed to pick up both their albums after it was posted in the thrash albums thread (thanks to Dodens Grav for that). Its blowing me away with its sheer awesomeness.

Decrepitaph%20Condemned.jpg

These guys should slow the fuck down with releasing albums. From what I heard of the second, it was terrible... but this one is fantastic doomy death metal. I suppose I should check out the latest.

:kickass:

Yeah, they've been releasing a lot of splits and EPs. I actually enjoy the second better than the last one, which has a different kind of production (heavy as fuck, annoying at times). Give it another spin, Beyond the Cursed Tombs is a cool album.

I really wish razorback would have stuck to old school doomy death metal, death/thrash/grind, and goregrindish stuff. Or that the guy could just fucking get along with people and not have everyone end up leaving...

Blizaro and Scaremaker are terrible, Tombstones nearly gave me cancer... and he seems to be sucking decrepitaph's teet dry with rapid fire albums. I'll admit the Wooden Stake full length is good, but he cant be agreeable with anyone, to the point that his wife is doing vocals.

Personally I think the label (or atleast the douche of an owner) is in financial troubles... suddenly tons of shit on the website is reduced and the horse's ass is selling some of the rare albums razorback released that have been out of print for a while on ebay... (Acid Witch, Ghoul's stuff, Machetazo, etc)

He also knowingly stocks bootlegs. :( Cunt.

Why the hell would'nt he just reprint those Ghoul albums.If he is in financial trouble then surely it'd make sense to do a reprint,especially since there's been strong interest in the band over the years,it makes no sense.Glad I picked them all up when they were in print.

Why the hell would'nt he just reprint those Ghoul albums.If he is in financial trouble then surely it'd make sense to do a reprint,especially since there's been strong interest in the band over the years,it makes no sense.Glad I picked them all up when they were in print.

I'm not sure he can just re-press them legally. The band seems to have broken off all ties with him also... I have We Came For the Dead and I've been looking for the others since. I've lost two copies of Maniaxe on ebay in the last couple months. :cry: