Albums currently kicking your ass

Eparistera%2BDaimones.jpg

To be honest, I've steered clear of later In Flames due to all the criticism. I might have a listen to the above album on Youtube if i can.

It may be a bit too poppy for the tastes of many people here as well as mine. Don't expect a mind blowing underground metal album or anything, I simply enjoy it for what it is.

Inquisition+-+Ominous+Doctrines+of+the+Perpetual+Mystical+Macrocosm_halifaxcollect.blogspot.com.jpg

Liked this when it came out... buying it had slipped my mind, but I jumped all over it when I saw NWN had it for $5. :kickass:

How does this compare to other albums by the band, anyone? I'm wondering if I need any more.

Inquisition+-+Ominous+Doctrines+of+the+Perpetual+Mystical+Macrocosm_halifaxcollect.blogspot.com.jpg

Liked this when it came out... buying it had slipped my mind, but I jumped all over it when I saw NWN had it for $5. :kickass:

How does this compare to other albums by the band, anyone? I'm wondering if I need any more.

I love that album. They are a top 5 band for me. If you like it you should enjoy most of their other stuff. Can't go wrong with any of these.

Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult
Invoking the Majestic Throne of Satan
Magnificent Glorification of Lucifer
Nefarious Dismal Orations

Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult
Invoking the Majestic Throne of Satan
Magnificent Glorification of Lucifer
Nefarious Dismal Orations

I'd put them in that order too, if you're wondering where to go next. As for the newest one, it's probably first, second, or third in there.