albums that give you a headache

Heaven Shall burn - Iconoclast
Bleeding Through - Declaration
It's a shame since I like both bands but just can't manage to listen through a whole song.

burn the priest remaster and the blackening as has been said. clip city

also the remaster of bonded by blood - agonising!

the blackening is beautiful sounding compared to the burn the priest remaster
the clipping on that cd is just fucking mindnumbing

The new Coldplay album gave me a headache. What's it called, viva las vegas? or something like that? LOL. I sold it quite quickly.

Planetary Duality by The Faceless
fucking pumping... URRRRR
ruined such a good album

Carnal Forge - Testify for my Victims

Hit this in the car the other day at low volume and it started giving me a headache. No dynamic range on that one.

. tired of all the bitching, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT... write to labels... send them petitions... change THEIR minds, because that's the only thing that will ever work. Soo tired of the armchair lectures about levels...

I wholeheartedly agree. I've got a project coming up this summer that's some serious "retro 80s" metal & I plan on pushing very hard for "turn me up" certification....

http://www.turnmeup.org/

HYPOCRISY - VIRUS :ill:
You're not the only one...
Others:
Decapitated - Organic Hallucinosis
Cryptopsy - The Unspoken King, man I almost went crazy on listening to this, I listen most of the time to music on the bus and last year when I still went to school I was for about 3-4 hours on a bus daily, so you can get crazy of listening TOO much and this album almost freaked me out at some time.

Entombed's To Ride Straight... is tough for me to listen to even though I really like Entombed.

Truth.
But it's funny, because it's not really because its brickwalled to death, but it's just loud. its also loud when its on low volume. the performance is just loud.
The opening track is fucking cool.

All shall perish - bla bla bla of existing
the ghost inside - fury and the bla bla bla
first blood - killafornia

great bands , great cd´s but too LOUD. I can never listen to a hole record through headphones.

Haha, all of those were done by the same guy, Zach Ohren. He always gets them loud as hell, but whats strange though is I usually don't find them as tiring as other mixes that are up there. Except Price Of Existence... that one gets me.

^ Well played.

'Virus' has NOTHING on 'Nattens Madrigal'. I was thinking Anaal Nathrakh's 'The Codex Necro' would be the worst in my collection, but it is dwarfed by 'Nattens..'. That recording is the best way to get nobody to listen to your stuff.. ever. I wonder how much hearing damage it caused for the select few who followed it through the production process.

Death Magnetic, I still haven't heard the whole thing
Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli, difficult to listen to all the way through, its just too loud, especially when the distorted spoken vocals come in (they sound really harsh)
Didn't like the new Arch Enemy album either, rhythm guitars and vocals sound like crap