Albums you feel like an asshole for not having.

The song is 'Raining Blood'

The album is called "Reign In Blood" you fucknut.

2026247.jpg

Further proof:

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=212

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_in_blood

I read what he said wrong. My bad, you fucking cunt.

I own 'Reign in Blood' myself.

Notice how I said that THE SONG IS CALLED RAINING BLOOD?!

Apparently not because you just wanted to be funny and not care about looking like a jackass, you goddamned fucksleeve.

I read what he said wrong. My bad, you fucking cunt.

I own 'Reign in Blood' myself.

Notice how I said that THE SONG IS CALLED RAINING BLOOD?!

Apparently not because you just wanted to be funny and not care about looking like a jackass, you goddamned fucksleeve.
Good. Any metalhead who doesn't own Reign in Blood should feel like an asshole.

Good. Any metalhead who doesn't own Reign in Blood should feel like an asshole.

See, the view about Slayer here is completely different from the Megadeth boards. Everyone on the 'Deth boards hates Slayer and finds everyone of their albums boring.

It's kind of amusing seeing the opinions differ like night and day

See, the view about Slayer here is completely different from the Megadeth boards. Everyone on the 'Deth boards hates Slayer and finds everyone of their albums boring.

It's kind of amusing seeing the opinions differ like night and day
It's a matter of opinion. I like Slayer a lot better than Megadeth, but I think Mustaine is a better guitarist than King or Hanneman. And I would think that most people who post on the Megadeth board would find Megadeth better than Slayer, and better than almost all other bands, for that matter.

It's a matter of opinion. I like Slayer a lot better than Megadeth, but I think Mustaine is a better guitarist than King or Hanneman. And I would think that most people who post on the Megadeth board would find Megadeth better than Slayer, and better than almost all other bands, for that matter.

Well, it's only like that for a few people. In the general topics, Megadeth is hardly discussed. Though, some people have been banned from there for not talking about Megadeth enough.