Albums you feel like an asshole for not having.

Me too, I'm sure I'll never buy any of that or of Dio either.
Yeah. We're in the minority. Most people here seem to have a hardon for Led Zeppelin. Jimmy Page is a good (NOT great) guitarist and songwriter, but Led Zeppelin's music simply isn't my cup of tea. I do like most bands considered essential staples, but I simply cannot get into Led Zeppelin.

Yeah. We're in the minority. Most people here seem to have a hardon for Led Zeppelin. Jimmy Page is a good (NOT great) guitarist and songwriter, but Led Zeppelin's music simply isn't my cup of tea. I do like most bands considered essential staples, but I simply cannot get into Led Zeppelin.

Well, having some tolerance for bluesy riffs is kind of a prerequisite for liking Zeppelin, as those make up roughly 90% of their best songs. Isn't that why you didn't like Sabbath as well?

Black Sabbath isn't mycup of tea either even though they've influenced bands I really like like Morbid Angel and Six Feet Under. Probably Nile too.

Black Sabbath isn't mycup of tea either even though they've influenced bands I really like like Morbid Angel and Six Feet Under. Probably Nile too.
I like Sabbath (almost everything on Paranoid, Master, Vol 4, and Sabotage), but some of their material isn't my cup of tea, either. Sabbath influenced every metal band, whether directly or indirectly, since they were the first. This makes them the most essential, but doesn't mean that they have to be among everyone's favorites.

Well, having some tolerance for bluesy riffs is kind of a prerequisite for liking Zeppelin, as those make up roughly 90% of their best songs. Isn't that why you didn't like Sabbath as well?
I do like Sabbath. Panatonic riffs can be cool (they are found in a lot of thrash and even death metal), but blues drenched hard rock simply isn't something I can get into.

Dude Page was a fucking god for his time.

And I bet you've only heard the first 3 albums

I sold all my Metallica Cd's a while ago when i needed some cash. I definitely need to rebuy their first 4.

Also:

Judas Priest - their first couple of releases
Atheist - anything
Sabbath - anything
Megadeth - RIP and PS which I both sold
Graveland - anything

I don't think anyone needs to buy the entire Sabbath discog. There's plenty of utter garbage in it.

I think "garbage" is a little drastic. There were some mediocre albums released in the Ozzy, Dio, and post-Dio eras.

Well yeah, but I wasn't classifying all of those as garbage - just a lot of the post-Dio albums.