the results of the UM Users top 100 metal album poll

OK... so Children of Bodom and Fear Factory make the top 100 but Mercyful Fate is nowhere to be seen? WTF?!!!

sorry. my point was nobody ever agrees on these lists and then everyone complains about them. I do not even know why they are created. Top whatever lists can much my scrotum.

omg my favorite band is not number one, the whole list must fucking suck1!!!!

That is what everyone sounds like.

No... actually what it sounds like is that one of the best metal bands was left off in favor of several mediocre bands. That Don't Break the Oath or Melissa wasn't ANYWHERE on the list is perplexing.

my point was nobody ever agrees on these lists and then everyone complains about them. I do not even know why they are created. Top whatever lists can much my scrotum.

Well, there are a few high-ranking bands on the list that I've never listened to (or even heard of), so it's kind of informative to me.

It would be interesting to do something like that again, but surely the results would only be worse. Plus it's really, really hard to rank albums. I have the hardest time coming up with scores for albums I review. I'm sure everyone's top 20 would look quite different month to month, unless you're from ANUS.

It would be interesting to do something like that again, but surely the results would only be worse. Plus it's really, really hard to rank albums. I have the hardest time coming up with scores for albums I review. I'm sure everyone's top 20 would look quite different month to month, unless you're from ANUS.

I wouldn't have much trouble picking my top 20. Then again, I derive way too much pleasure from categorizing things.