UM Hall of Fame April '16 Edition

Alright you goldbricking mothertruckers, first things first, and there is to be no bitching in the lobby about the lack of concessions, the dumpster out back has all you need if you can't handle it, there's no such thing as Vin Diesel having acting chops, and last, and most importantly of all... YOU ALL OWE ME FOR ONE JELLY DONUT!

Reactions: Baroque
Just finished tallying the votes, hope I didn't make too many mistakes. We've got a rather large winning class this year, and a damn good one too. Stay tuned for when I post the results at midnight. You have until then to notify me of any alterations in your votes or, for those who haven't yet participated, to submit a ballot. This is some cool shit, keep it up.

Alright. The votes are tallied, and the bands and artists have been selected. This is the class of April 2016 for the Ultimate Metal Hall of Fame!

Celtic Frost - (7 votes)
Fates Warning - (7 votes)
Dio - (6 votes)
Venom - (5 votes)
Mercyful Fate - (5 votes)
Morbid Angel - (5 votes)
Mayhem - (5 votes)
Manowar - (5 votes)
Death - (5 votes)
Voivod - (5 votes)
Candlemass - (5 votes)

Last edited:
I wasn't sure about it either. The way it's been done so far is to have first through fifth place. As far as I can tell, these bands all tied at these particular numbers. It is an extravagant amount, so maybe we should. I'll have to think on it.

I wasn't sure about it either. The way it's been done so far is to have first through fifth place. As far as I can tell, these bands all tied at these particular numbers. It is an extravagant amount, so maybe we should. I'll have to think on it.

I don't think that it makes sense to add all of those. It's probably best to stick with the ones that got over a certain number of votes.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Fair enough. I'll remove all the ones that got under 5 votes (as per Phylactery's suggestion). I think if I add this many it'll just take the momentum and excitement out of the game too early.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baroque