UM Hall of Fame July 2016 Inductions

I'm never buttmad. You on the other hand...

Bro do I need to go through this again bro? Bro. Bro.

Such intense literalism must make life rather difficult for you. Do you need this shit in nusery rhyme format?

I'd be interested to see what kind of nursery rhyme you could generate for me. ;)

I didn't know you had the special ability to read peoples emotions through a monitor. Maybe i should include more smiley faces and other emojis in my posts? But yeah bro, im mad bro. at all times bro. fuming bro. Lol, you sound like a battered housewife.

Hahaha. It's always easy to tell when you get buttrammed because your comments start ending with anyway I'm done sentiments. Such a martyr.

It's a shame, besides this weird emotional sunburn overreactiveness you're one of the cooler users on UM.

i use anyway a lot, in just about every other post. Lol

AAaannyway .....

fbz_4ffbfd3d08942d276c2829c97a915c67.jpg

... ;) <---- just in case you think im mad, lol.

Spreading The Disease? Among The Living? Fistful of Metal? All three of those first albums are stone cold classics and easily stand toe to to with other classics like The Legacy and Bonded By Blood. On top of that, they were the only thrash band from NYC to become as big as that and to be as important to the sonic direction of the thrash scene.