Morbid Angel
Autopsy
Coroner
Obituary
Death
Mercyful Fate
King Diamond
Nocturnus

It's basically just one of those "vote the best band" games except this time it's a position in a metal hall of fame that is the prize.

I don't really see the point of this and I'm tired of making lists but I will name some bands that get a lot of hype here AND I think they deserve it. I don't see why I should do this every month either tbh.

Judas Priest
Slayer
The Chasm
Bolt Thrower
Pagan Altar
Reverend Bizarre
Master's Hammer
Darkthrone

it's similar to the boxing hall of fame (except that's once a year and only three boxers get in each time, and you have to be retired for a period of time before you become eligible).

The idea is, after a few months we'll have sort of a meta-recommendation thread for new members to look through. A list of the most recommended/best metal bands of all time according to this forum. It also gives bands credit where credit is due. There's a Rock 'n Roll HoF but no Metal HoF to my knowledge. After we have a good number of inductees maybe we can sticky the thread. I'll update the first post with the inductees as we go along.

Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Slayer
Mercyful Fate
Manilla Road
Venom
Bathory
Darkthrone
Burzum
Morbid Angel
The Chasm
Fates Warning
Candlemass
Saint Vitus
Solitude Aeturnus
At the Gates
Hellhammer/Celtic Frost
Sacramentum (this one is questionable because they only released one incredible album and a fantastic EP, but that album happens to be one of my favourites of all times so I included them.)

Last edited: