the results of the UM Users top 100 metal album poll

as do i.

from memory it was created by people listing their favourite albums in order (perhaps top 20 or so) and allocating points per vote - say 20 pts for #1 and 1 point for #20 (etc).

heck yes on my opinion 3 years ago. the front was so black metal heavy, and non-representative of the genre (ie. people had only heard mayhem, burzum, summoning, graveland and emperor basically). was right now, is right today.

yeah it would be interesting to see what the list would be now (but pretty much all of those people who took part in the original poll don't post here anymore)

Wow, best random thread I've ever found in a forum search. I haven't been here for very long, so could some one explain to me how this was conducted, and perhaps point me to some other relevant threads? I'm damn curious about this. If there have been any more recent surveys, I'd like to see them. If not... I say do another one!

Here's why I bumped it. Sorry, I couldn't find the "thread for discussion of old goddamn threads". Not trying to clutter the main forum page or anything, I was just curious about the details surrounding this thread and was hoping someone could point me to some of the threads related to it (so I can read them, not bump them, that is).

Seems fair enough to me - especially given that the top ten is basically a fucking abortion. What the fuck ever was going through the head of the dung wits that voted is beyond my comprehension!

its hard to believe this forum could actually get worse than when kollex posted here but whaddya know

youre all fucking faggots

Er excuse me?

Look at your sig please? Thank you.

Fucking stupid queer ass fudgepacker. Stop bothering us and go get a sex change, faggot. We all know you want to be a girl.