Albuquerque

CARPATHIA

New Metal Member
Aug 5, 2006
I would like to thank AmonAmarth for putting out a great show for us here in new mexico its been the first best thing ive seen here in new mexico. and also thanks again for the poster you guys signed for us fans that was really kick ass!!
may be next time when you guys come around ill say more than"hows it going" and introduce my gril angela ...lol but thanks again!!!!!

Ya I went to the same show, and was so excited to meet the band. But I all I could do was stand there all goofy like!

TO the three guys at the top, HEY whats up? I was the guy that was hanging with you outside and jamming inside with you I head butted that cholo dude that was fucking with everyone and punched him in the face and thats when the security swarmed everyone and got into a fight and got kicked out. HAHA small fucking world. Hope you guys had a good night.

Ya know what was the worst about that concert...Here I am a huge fan, get my "non metal" friends to buy Amon Amarth CDs and I was too chicken shit (nervous as fuck) To say more than...Yes please for the poster.
Any other people, any other time...I'm the loudest one in the room. (work with about 20 guys on a daily basis) So I'm obnoxoius, crude and swear too much.
But at the show, I was shy :rolleyes: