Albuquerque

Ya, I saved most of mine for AA, but Himsa did have a couple of songs that were rocking enough :headbang:
I'm thinking about going to the Throwdown and Soilwork show in Denver in the end of March if you want to do a road trip (Australia isn't gonna work for me, hehe)

No no blood but it was quite fun none the less. HAHA he called me a fucking faggot and my irish took over. .....and yes Victorious March is my favorite song and I was pumped as shit and he just happen to open his mouth at the wrong time. That show was so fucking great. I did not even say anything to them I just bought merch for fear of not being metal enough and being sacrificed on the spot by Johan.

Ya know what was the worst about that concert...Here I am a huge fan, get my "non metal" friends to buy Amon Amarth CDs and I was too chicken shit (nervous as fuck) To say more than...Yes please for the poster.
Any other people, any other time...I'm the loudest one in the room. (work with about 20 guys on a daily basis) So I'm obnoxoius, crude and swear too much.
But at the show, I was shy :rolleyes:
Sorry I couldn't help but take that in a perverted way hahaha

sowy

I didnt headbang for SS or HIMSA just because i was saving it up for Amon Amarth. Although i loved HIMSA... Just wanted to rape my neck all for AA haha

same here well i headbanged for a couple himsa songs but SS i was screaming to them in norwegian (because norsk is similar to svensk enough to understand it)

GET OFF THE FUCKING STAGE AND GET YOUR ASS BACK IN SWEDEN DECAPITATED SHOULD BE HERE AND NOT YOU!

Nice Ryan you classy ass!!
Oh yes I was looking at one of the band members with lustful eyes...but I was there to see one of my fav bands play and that's that. (It's all about respect)
My favorite shows ever, so far
Pink Floyd (no show will ever top that one)
Pantera
Amon Amarth
Black Label Society
Only show I will never see...Elvis (Vegas doesn't count)
Although I might go to Vegas and see a Robert Goulet show for shits and giggles

same here well i headbanged for a couple himsa songs but SS i was screaming to them in norwegian (because norsk is similar to svensk enough to understand it)

GET OFF THE FUCKING STAGE AND GET YOUR ASS BACK IN SWEDEN DECAPITATED SHOULD BE HERE AND NOT YOU!

Omg hahaha... Yeah i just stood there and stared at the bassist... Then Himsa came on and the singer jumped on my head and then moshed and gave me his mic to hold while he got back up on stage lol.

Ha!!! Ya only time I was stoned, stoned straight and then stoned again, what a night! But I remember the whole concert like it was yesterday, awesome show!