Alexi and Lady Laiho

Should Alexi meet up with Lady Laiho and give her a strawberry cheesecake?

• Total voters
well duh... you have a 23 hour flight soon; i have to make you uncomfortable by then

Um, Alexi should do ANY of these things to her:

Angry Pirate - Girl is giving you blowjob but you tell her you don't want to finish her mouth (play the nice guy angle). Instead, you hold her head close as you finish in her eye (right eye preferable). As she's stumbling around like a drunken hobo, you kick her in the shins really hard. As you're running away, peek over your left shoulder. If you've done everything right, you should see an angry pirate!

bastard boy floyd - when you grab a chick by the pig tails while pounding her from behind. just before you blow your load, you forearm her to the face twice blackening both of her eyes.

Benedict Arnold - 1. When you are banging a girl from behind and you fake orgasm by spitting on her back only to blow it in your own hand and rub it in her face when she isn't expecting it.

Dirty Cell Phone - while banging a chick from behind you stick your finger in her ass then pull it out and stick it in her ear and ask, "Can you hear me now?"

Jim Henson - when you are fisting someone so hard that you actually lift them off the ground making it seem like they are a puppet.

Pearl Harbor - when in the middle of regular sex, you 'sneak attack' your girlfriend by sticking it up her ass without any warning

(MORE HILARIOUS SHIT HERE: http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=704&Itemid=42)

Ive heard it called Cheese cake, Short-cake and the Jelly Doughnut.

@:Lady Laiho, If you didnt know, hes going to punch you in the nose and then spray jizz on your face and mix it arund so it loks like Cheesecake.

soo muh wasted effort went into this burn only for it to explode back in my face.

Hearless Name: O.......M..........F........G! He'd never do any of that to me and he wouldn't hurt me in any way!!!!!!

Heartless_Name said:
Um, Alexi should do ANY of these things to her:

Angry Pirate - Girl is giving you blowjob but you tell her you don't want to finish her mouth (play the nice guy angle). Instead, you hold her head close as you finish in her eye (right eye preferable). As she's stumbling around like a drunken hobo, you kick her in the shins really hard. As you're running away, peek over your left shoulder. If you've done everything right, you should see an angry pirate!

bastard boy floyd - when you grab a chick by the pig tails while pounding her from behind. just before you blow your load, you forearm her to the face twice blackening both of her eyes.

(MORE HILARIOUS SHIT HERE: http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=704&Itemid=42)

lmao!! :lol: :lol:

Lady_Laiho said:
Hearless Name: O.......M..........F........G! He'd never do any of that to me and he wouldn't hurt me in any way!!!!!!
How do you know? You havn't met him, and all his lyrics are about being angry, hurt, and killing. Makes perfect sence to me.

Plus you are annoying, so I'm sure he'd give you a smack on the nose.

I'm not 13 and he'd do the pleasure parts, but none of the violence.

Cliff: It's about his fuckin life , not about hurting someone he'll soon love.