Alexi guitar picks

Rock Hydra said:
Damn....That must be why I can't sweep. Because the cheap fender picks I use. Damn. I wish I would have known this. I'll get these so I can rip my fretboard off. Also, I bought a Type R sticker and slapped it on my guitar and it sounds UNGODLY through my little Fender Amp.

Way too not pickup the sarcasm in that. Especialyl with the "troo" hint. ;)

Anyways, Jazz 3's are superior. They're great for playing because of how small they are, they allow for a very focussed attack, like I said. I don't really care for your exagerated sarcasm, because I'm confident I can sweep tap better with my cock 'n balls better then most people. Also my dad can beat up your dad.

FearTheMullet said:
Way too not pickup the sarcasm in that. Especialyl with the "troo" hint. ;)

Apparently YOU missed the sarcasm.

the last responses in this thread have been one sarcastic remark after another. I mean... What's so serious about slapping a Type R sticker on your guitar?

RazorBladeChild said:
Can you sweep?

Concerning playing, not very well. Jeez, nobody here picks up on sarcasm obviously.

War_Blade said:
o_O o_O o_O

no, you cant sweep cause you suck...

i can sweep with my fingers NEWB!!!!1111o_O o_O o_O

finger picking a sweep isn't that hard... i almost think its easier than using a pick.. wait, no it isn't, but it still isn't very hard.

SILENT(_)SCREAM said:
a pick is a pick. it will not make you play as well as ZOMGALEXIIWANNAHUMPHIM if thats what you're after you fucking fanboy

dude, some people might be curious what their favorite musician's preferance is... just because they ask doesn't mean they'll go out and start using them religously.

If a better player says he uses a certain pick for x reason, i might be inclined to try it out... after all they are a better player. Chances are they'll know what they're talking about, right?

cock sucker. :zombie: