Alexi Laiho gives a "private" guitar lesson!!

The guy with him is so fucking stupid. Those questions are found on every fucking Laiho interview, why does he ruin such a good chance with Alexi by asking those questions, let him find something interesting to ask.

Actually, he doesn't need to read an interview, he just has to open Alexi's profile on their website.

>Warheart
Those are nice & interesting vids, thanks!

...and talking about the way Alexi speaks, I feel that he is simply better at "talking" or expressing himself through guitar-playing and composing than with words. CoB's music really moves me, but I think the lyrics are mainly trash and I don't care about them. He speaks the way he does, and it's Ok as long as he keeps playing music like he has been. And it's even kinda cute like jhonnah says.:)

that guy doin the interview was a fuckin dumbass poser who cant play guitar just asked alexi the questions that we've all seen him answer a bunch of other times in other interivews...what a waste of a good opportunity..it really pisses me the fuck off

teh trivium guys are too fuckign cocky. Heafy's voice is fucked up now too.

agreed 100%. Heafy's voice is fucked up cause he's trying too damn hard to be Hetfield. check out his stance and posture at the mic. with his neck bent backwards like that he's pulling on every muscle and he's causing swelling. his back is probably messed up now too from doing the worst things possible at the same time. inverted spine, collapsed diaphragm, tense shoulders and neck... the works. :erk:

i give them 2 more albums before 1+ calls it quits. i hope...

agreed 100%. Heafy's voice is fucked up cause he's trying too damn hard to be Hetfield. check out his stance and posture at the mic. with his neck bent backwards like that he's pulling on every muscle and he's causing swelling. his back is probably messed up now too from doing the worst things possible at the same time. inverted spine, collapsed diaphragm, tense shoulders and neck... the works. :erk:

i give them 2 more albums before 1+ calls it quits. i hope...

:lol: +1

wtf hahahhaha i bet he wears his sister's clothes and his girlfriend does his hair.

i'd like to rip out his plugs so his head can finally slip out of his richboy ass.

hmmm... gheyz0r? is that the term here? he's the Ubergheyz0rLord.

I love it when people judge bands after hearing 1 or 2 songs. I bet you 2 haven't even sat down and listened to The Crusade once. Some of the songs sound so far from Metallica. I bet Entrance is the only song you heard and you just judge them by that. (And I do agree Entrance is Metallicaish, but there's another 12 songs on the album that are SO different...)

Don't get me wrong I'm not much of a Trivium fan, infact I rarely listen to them. But you guys just diss them cause its the 'cool' thing to do.

About the jeans and the hair, he's hair isnt like amazing or anything, why would you think he's gf does his hair? And you do know that you can get jeans that are your size but are suppose to be a tight fit, right? I swear some of you are like 12 years old. Get the fuck over it.