Alexi Laiho Quotes

zattara

Fucking great fucking man
Jun 8, 2007
"We unfortunately had to kick the keyboardplayer, because he was such an flake".

Haha, right on Alexi.

And a little bit unserious-quote, from Stockholm Knockout Live (unfortunately it's a bit true too):
"YEAH FUCKING DUDES FUCKING THATS FUCKING RIGHT FUCKING STOCKHOLM FUCKING HATECREW FUCKING! fucking FUCKING!"

Now post yours. And don't flame me for that last one, it's a bit true :O

It sounds like Alexi screams on Stockholm Knockout Live: "Big Ass Truckers"?
Or
"Mother truckers"

What a Fuck?

And I´m 100% sure that he don´t say "fuckers"... Atleast couple times.

^^True. I was watching some video in YouTube, from some gig and during about one minute he said 'fuck' and 'motherfucker' at least 30 times :D

yeah in Stockholm Knockout Live he said fuck or fucking every 3 words!! that got me exasperated!! @.@
and yeahhh didnt he say "mother truckers"?

^^True. I was watching some video in YouTube, from some gig and during about one minute he said 'fuck' and 'motherfucker' at least 30 times :D
It must be some kind of a linking word which helps to follow and not to lose the main idea of something spoken about.... :lol:

I was talking with my friend about Alexis large vocabulary :D We were just wondering how he writes the lyrics....
"What would be a good word to here...shit, I already used the word war just couple words ago...Oh I know, its coming, its coming....Yeh, there it is, fuck!"

Ok, so stupid but we were tired :)

"We are Children of Bodom and we come from fucking FINLAND!!!"

"..Flowers and lovely cuddly stuff...well fuck all that the next song is going to be a HATE CREW DEATHROLL"

Mothertruckers is just an alternate version of Motherfucker,it doesn't have to be censored cause its not actually a swear word

I was talking with my friend about Alexis large vocabulary :D We were just wondering how he writes the lyrics....
"What would be a good word to here...shit, I already used the word war just couple words ago...Oh I know, its coming, its coming....Yeh, there it is, fuck!"

Ok, so stupid but we were tired :)
if it goes just like this there must be smth wrong not only with his vocabulary but with his memory as well... :) This is the root of all evil: bad memory means poor vocabulary... :lol:

strangely he doesnt swear as much in finnish :D

"There we have the sibelius motherfucking monument and its lit up and everything...its kinda cool.....saying what? huh? TURPA KIINNI PELLE!"

Reactions: Black Blood River
"Sir, what happened was that, our instruments got stolen and we got evicted so we need some quick cash. desperately." -Alexi

The truth being that we spent all our money getting drunk and moved to another rehearsal place since we didn't pay the rent :lol: :)