Alexi Laiho Signature Pickup.....

I would say that it's probably just a convenient pairing of the HZ he's used and the MM-04.

But it might be a bit different.

That's a nice quality interview, video wise at least lol. I mean obviously, since it's professionally done.

Still, you'd think they could have chosen a better live excerpt to show... like maybe one he actually plays clean on :'(

yeah. He's always been fond of HCD and he said that he didn't like the tone on AYDY. And as far as Blooddrunk goes, he's been changing pickups ever since :rofl:. So I hope for something HCD-ish.

Its just a HZ that EMG made it Signatured to Alexi.
with the MM-04 ofc.

Alexi hasent been Changing pickups he got another amp he left the Lee jackson at his home and uses the Kerry King Marshall Top.

Actually, I'm pretty sure he still uses the Lee Jackson in the Effects loop.

And if he didn't like the AYDY tone, then my guess would be HCDR/Blooddrunk. Because those are his two favorites at the moment. I doubt it would sound like FTR or Hatebreeder, because he also hated the tones on those, saying that they sounded too flat and digital, along with the production. He likes the rawness of HCDR, and now Blooddrunk. So chances are that if this HZ pickup is at all different from a pre-existing one, it'll be aimed at those tones.

EDIT: Oh, and Fastbodom, the first line of your sig is wrong (and doesn't even make sense). I was there at the show that happened. Alexi said, "Whatever, before we play this last song, I have to tell you guys something for real, and I'm not fucking bullshitting you guys either, dude."

Alexi hasent been Changing pickups he got another amp

he changed pick ups ALOT last year, and he still takes his LJ's i've seen his rack at shows along with with the KK's

Actually, I'm pretty sure he still uses the Lee Jackson in the Effects loop.

Have you ever heard or seen the Kerry King Marshall and/or the Lee Jackson.

Because:
1. The Lee Jackson sound nothing like his live sound nowadays.
2. The Marshall KK2203 does NOT have an effects loop.

I didn't know that it doesn't have an effects loop, but I've seen it (the LJ) in his current live setup.

Have you ever heard or seen the Kerry King Marshall and/or the Lee Jackson.

Because:
1. The Lee Jackson sound nothing like his live sound nowadays.
2. The Marshall KK2203 does NOT have an effects loop.

Doesn't mean there isn't one there. It's like two steps to mod a JCM for a loop

Yeah, i know how easy it is. I can build amplifiers myself.

But keep in mind, why would alexi buy two KK2203 head's, modify them, and then only use the poweramp section?

I mean, why ... that doesn't make any sense.

This is true.

His guitar tech turned him onto the marshalls then decided to try to the LJ through it. Who knows.

He looks old. How old is he?