ALexi Laiho Singnature

Daniel13

New Metal Member
Jan 28, 2005
Hey, well iv been saving for a while and i finally have about 5000$, so anyway.
I want to buy Alexi Laiho's Singature ESP, does anyone know where i could buy on or does anyone know if anyone is selling one? If you have one tell me about it, id loe to hear about them.
Thx Alote DanielB

Post it or email me at Daniel13@beer.com

:lol: goto the esp site u may be able to obtain one there!
but dood are u sure u want to spend 5000$ or more on a guitar?!?!?
why not build your own instead of buying a sig series...... its ok to copy style but to create your own is a whole nother world :)

You can get one shipped from Australia for about $4000. It's a waste of money though. The guitar isn't even that great. Get a custom Jackson all the way. I can hook you up with a deal for the Wildchild RR replica. Contact me.

dude, why dont you just design, a guitar that is better than that? i mean, get some fucking cool inlays/graphics/etc design your own stlye pinstripes etc etc i mean, that would just be way more awesome.

You should just buy a DeArmond 7 string SG body style copy and take the 7th string off because they have the most playable necks ever and they cost like 90 bucks

Daniel13 said:
Hey, well iv been saving for a while and i finally have about 5000$, so anyway.
I want to buy Alexi Laiho's Singature ESP, does anyone know where i could buy on or does anyone know if anyone is selling one? If you have one tell me about it, id loe to hear about them.
Thx Alote DanielB

Post it or email me at Daniel13@beer.com
*stabs you in the eye with a breadknife*

Don't be a moron and spend 5000 bucks on a fucking guitar. If you do I will personally come to your house and throw it in the fireplace. Heres what you do. Get a custom Jackson from Drum City-Guitar Land.

They do a deal where you pay half up front, and then pay the difference of 70% of the "Jackson custom Shop Quote" price. The same guitar you want is about $2100, I've done the research.

Then buy a Marshall 1960 AV (Vintage 30's) Cabinet, and a 1960 B (GT12-75's) cabinet, Then go on ebay and buy a Engl Powerball, used.

Bingo, a Metal fucking Meltdown.

You're from the uk?! (Friday)

And dude, don't be a fag, buy a nice custom jackson or BCR then save the rest for when you really need it.

Haha keyword here is old Bc Rich ug I played one of the new beasts with a speedloader a few weeks ago. It wasn't my cup o tea...(that was a queer way to put it) but ya the only logical reason I could think up to purchase the guitar would be to go on a mass stabbing spree.]

bobvex said:
*stabs you in the eye with a breadknife*

Don't be a moron and spend 5000 bucks on a fucking guitar. If you do I will personally come to your house and throw it in the fireplace. Heres what you do. Get a custom Jackson from Drum City-Guitar Land.

They do a deal where you pay half up front, and then pay the difference of 70% of the "Jackson custom Shop Quote" price. The same guitar you want is about $2100, I've done the research.

Then buy a Marshall 1960 AV (Vintage 30's) Cabinet, and a 1960 B (GT12-75's) cabinet, Then go on ebay and buy a Engl Powerball, used.

Bingo, a Metal fucking Meltdown.
agreed.

DarkBodom said:
Haha keyword here is old Bc Rich ug I played one of the new beasts with a speedloader a few weeks ago. It wasn't my cup o tea...(that was a queer way to put it) but ya the only logical reason I could think up to purchase the guitar would be to go on a mass stabbing spree.]

Aye, my NJ is pre-speedloader and the licensed trem is the best licensed i've ever played

AlexiLiimatainen said:
I've been wanting his white sig retty bad lately.. but 5000 for a guitar is just rediculous. Anyone know WHY its so expensive? There isnt really anyhting special about it.

PIZZONED%20GUITAR.JPG